Veryst is pleased to add new offerings to our webinar series, focusing on our consultants' expertise in polymer mechanics, experimental testing, and multiphysics simulation. These information-packed webinars include 45 minutes of web-based instruction followed by 15 minutes for questions and answers. All webinars are taught by Veryst engineers who have extensive experience in their fields.
See a list of our upcoming webinars, including:
Previous webinars include:
- Adhesive Testing and Material Model Calibration for FEA of Bonded Joints
- Advanced DMA Methods: Using Time-Temperature Superposition
- High Rate Testing of Polymers for Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Mechanical Test Methods for Small and Micro Samples
- Introduction to Abaqus Python Scripting