Veryst Engineering is currently seeking a Full-Time Office Administrative Assistant. Job responsibilities include:
- Using small business accounting software.
- Managing all aspects of accounts payable, including monitoring and recording expenditures.
- Providing backup assistance in invoicing and project initiation.
- Learning and providing backup assistance in website content management system and web-based customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Assisting with planning for meetings, seminars, special events and conferences, including managing any related travel or logistics, and providing support during these events when appropriate.
- Assisting with preparation of marketing and presentation materials.
- Maintaining office supplies, including checking stock to determine inventory levels, placing orders, verifying receipt.
- Maintaining office equipment, including calling for repairs, monitoring equipment operation.
- Filing system organization.
- Telephone duties, including answering phones and directing callers to appropriate staff.
- Any other administrative duties that may arise.
Previous relevant experience important and college degree required. Experience with MS Office, MS Excel, and Intuit Quickbooks or the equivalent preferred.
Veryst believes strongly in maintaining a healthy work environment. The firm emphasizes superior technical content, a cooperative work environment, and honest interaction between staff. Veryst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veryst is seeking diverse candidates with an interest in community involvement and social justice. We create meaningful connections in our communities.
To inquire about career opportunities at Veryst, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com