Veryst, a COMSOL Certified Consultant, is proud to have been a Gold Sponsor of COMSOL Conference 2020 North America, a new online event. Veryst engineers were active at this conference! Some highlights:
Dr. Nagi Elabbasi and Dr. Jorgen Bergstrom presented a workshop on “Solving Challenging Multiphysics Problems.” They highlighted several real-world examples where they used COMSOL Multiphysics, including oxygen transport in biomedical devices, advection-diffusion mixing in a microchannel, custom equation implementation of an electromagnetic boundary condition for multilayered shells, and a robust standalone app for spring designers that analyzes the compression of helical/conical springs.
Dr. Elabbasi also delivered a keynote presentation on “Modeling Flow of Exhaled Droplets between Two Runners.” In addition, Veryst engineers spoke on a diverse range of topics that included:
- Chemical Mixing and Washing in Fluidic Diagnostic Systems
- Blood Damage Modeling of FDA Benchmark Nozzle
- Modeling History-Dependent Heating of Viscoelastic Polymers Under Harmonic Excitation
- Simulation of a Piezoelectric Catheter-Based Acoustic Ablation Device
- Simulation of Oxygen Transport and Cellular Uptake in a Microphysiological System
- Eddy Current Probes for the Nondestructive Detection of Cracks in Aircraft Turbine Blades
The online conference took place October 7-8, 2020. Click to learn more about COMSOL conference 2020 North America.