Veryst is growing and is seeking an Operations Manager.
- Coordinating office operations, from office maintenance to workplace safety, in collaboration with firm partners.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the company, including office equipment, IT services, supplies, and vendors.
- Hiring, training, and managing administrative staff.
- Managing facilities, including space management and facilities forecasting.
- Coordinating with IT provider to plan, implement, and manage cybersecurity and physical security protocols for the facility, in an environment with extreme concern for client confidentiality.
- Serving as the central contact person for IT requirements, upgrades, and support requests.
- Managing processes to address company financials and accounts payable and receivable.
- Coordinating professional insurance policies and insurance certificate requests.
- Managing Human Resources, including recruitment, performance management, benefits administration, payroll, and development and communication of company policies.
- Maintaining personnel policies and procedures and providing guidance and interpretation to staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree, and at least 5 years of relevant experience as an Office Manager or Operations Manager.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and the drive to meet deadlines.
- Solution-driven with a sense of maturity, discretion, good judgement, and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of IT systems, HR, and Accounting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Quickbooks.
Along with competitive base salary and 401k, there is potential for performance-based rewards. Veryst provides generous health benefits and competitive paid vacation/holiday time.
Veryst believes strongly in maintaining a healthy work environment. The firm emphasizes superior technical content, a cooperative work environment, and honest interaction between staff. Veryst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veryst is seeking diverse candidates with an interest in community involvement and social justice. We create meaningful connections in our communities.