Join our engineering team! This is a great opportunity to use your engineering simulation and analysis skills to make a global difference. The professional we select will have responsibilities in structural simulation and analysis. Knowledge of fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, optics, electromagnetics, and/or acoustics is a plus. Additional important responsibilities include engineering analysis, design recommendations, project management, report writing and presentation preparation, document review and summarizing, and business development and marketing of technical services.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, aeronautical engineering, or physics, with some industrial experience preferred
- Strong academic record and references
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with COMSOL Multiphysics, ANSYS, and/or Abaqus
- Engaging verbal/written communication skills and ability to interact comfortably with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to collaborate with other engineers on a range of projects that require a strong understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical content well, including ability to prepare presentations, reports, and publications that clearly communicate complex ideas, designs, and results
- Ability to work well both self-directed and within a team
Experience in any of the following is useful:
- Courses taken in computational mechanics, partial differential equations, and inelastic material behavior
- Experience or courses taken in heat/mass transfer, fluid mechanics, acoustics, and electromagnetics
- Industrial experience in any of the following fields: Medical Devices, Consumer Products, MEMS, High Performance Computing
Along with competitive base salary and 401k, there is potential for performance-based rewards. Veryst provides generous health benefits and competitive paid vacation/holiday time.
Veryst believes strongly in maintaining a healthy work environment. The firm emphasizes superior technical content, a cooperative work environment, and honest interaction between staff. Veryst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veryst is seeking diverse candidates with an interest in community involvement and social justice. We create meaningful connections in our communities.