Mechanical Test Methods for Small and Micro Samples
Free, One-hour Webinar
In this webinar, we will discuss various test methods that Veryst has developed to use when there is little material available for test samples.
Dr. Sean Teller is a Principal at Veryst Engineering. Dr. Teller has extensive experience in testing and modeling the mechanical behavior of materials. His expertise includes measuring the response of polymers at impact rates and capturing the nonlinear behavior of advanced, engineering materials. His experience also includes characterizing the nonlinear, finite deformation response of materials, focusing largely on viscoplasticity, biomaterials, and fracture mechanics.
Dr. Teller earned his Ph.D. from Brown University in Solid Mechanics, with research on high frequency, nonlinear viscoelasticity.
- Know when you need to use specialized test methods
- Understand what makes testing small samples difficult
- Understand the measurement techniques we can use to measure stress and strain on small samples
The December 14, 2023 Mechanical Test Methods for Small and Micro Samples web-based course is free, but registration is required and class size is limited.
Use our on-line registration form (see below) or print out this page and submit by one of the following:
- Scan and email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 781.433.0933
- Mail to:
- Veryst Engineering
- 47 Kearney Road
- Needham, MA 02492
Deadline for registration is Monday, December 11, 2023.
Veryst reserves the right to reject registrations and to cancel a webinar based on class size.
* You will receive an email confirmation once you have completed your registration.
* You will receive an email with login information the day before the webinar.