Abaqus: Pre-stressed frequency domain visco-hyperelastic model
This test program is recommended for modeling the frequency domain response of viscoelastic rubbers and other polymers under preloaded stress/strain states.
* VISCOELASTIC, FREQUENCY, PRELOAD=UNIAXIAL
- Veryst will provide storage and loss moduli over a wide range of frequencies for 3 levels of preload.
- This data can be used directly in Abaqus CAE or the input file.
- 10 tensile (dog-bone) specimens
See the description of individual tests for details on specimen geometries. Note that we request extra specimens to ensure a sufficient supply of specimens for valid testing.
Veryst can also assist in molding standard and non-standard test specimens. Please contact us if you are interested in discussing this option.
Veryst can perform additional validation, depending on the target material and the simulation application, through any of the following tests and any necessary component level FE simulation:
- Impact testing
- Micro-to-macro indentation responses
- Other DMA tests
- Cyclic tests with loading/unloading between different strain levels and zero stress level at different rates
For a customized quotation, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Test ID (ABQ016), type of material, test temperatures, specimen geometries available, or other relevant details.