ANSYS: Frequency domain linear viscoelastic model
This test program is recommended for modeling the frequency domain response of linear viscoelastic rubbers and other polymers.
MP or TB, ELASTIC
- Veryst will provide storage and loss moduli over a wide range of frequencies.
- The resulting set of parameters can be used directly in ANSYS APDL, ANSYS Workbench, or the input file.
- 3 tensile (dog-bone) specimens
See the description of individual tests for details on specimen geometries. Note that we request extra specimens to ensure a sufficient supply of specimens for valid testing.
Veryst can also assist in molding standard and non-standard test specimens. Please contact us if you are interested in discussing this option.
Veryst can perform additional validation, depending on the target material and the simulation application, through any of the following tests and any necessary component level FE simulation:
- Impact testing
- Micro-to-macro indentation responses
- Other DMA tests
- Cyclic tests with loading/unloading between different strain levels and zero stress level at different rates
For a customized quotation, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Test ID (ANS015), type of material, test temperatures, specimen geometries available, or other relevant details.